My computer slow I can not Work Properly

 Having many Softwere or programs, web browsers, and so on open at once can slow down your PC. Having a lot of browser tabs open at once can also slow it down quite a bit. If this is happening, close any Softwere, browser tabs, etc., that you don't need and see if that helps speed up your Computer.

Why is my computer slow ?

 

My computer slow

1.    Remove unnecessary files and photos

2.    Delete your recycle bin and clear temporary files

3.    Add more RAM

4.    Install anti-virus software

5.    Disable start up programs

6.    Remove bloatware and unused software

7.    Choose substance over style

 

Why is my computer slow ?

If you notice your computer starting to slow down, it's likely because you have too many programs running at once. Powering several programs at once takes a lot of processing power, impacting performance and speed.

Why is my computer slow ?
Why is my computer slow ?

How to Download masked AAdhaar card ?

How to Download masked AAdhaar card ?   How to Download masked AAdhaar card ?       1          Download AAdhaar app from Play Store. 2. ...